The Try It Club is operated by Nettex which is a trading division of Rumenco Limited (Company Number 4016333)
- The Try It Club is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Rumenco, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Nettex (Company), reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Company may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an application. Membership may be withheld until and unless the Company is satisfied with the verification.
- You may join the club after providing a valid email and email address but you will subsequently need to provide full profile information to receive orders. This will include your full name, valid email address, and valid physical address to become a member.
- The instructions provided at the point of application form part of the terms & conditions of this Try It Members Club and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed applications, notices, acceptances, or other documents related to the Try It Club
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Members Club is Nettex, Unit 2A Hoo Industrial Estate Hoo Rochester Kent ME3 9LB.
Try It Members On Line Purchases:
On-line purchases are available to Try It Club members only.
Purchases are only available once, per product, per group available per promotion. Purchases can subsequently be made for products not already purchased during a particular promotion.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw despatch of products should it deem it necessary at the time.
We reserve the right to change these Trading Terms from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the Site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the Checkout button on the checkout page.
All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
After submitting an order to us, you will be sent an order acknowledgement email with your order reference and details of the products you have ordered. Please note, this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
In the unlikely event that your order includes products which are not available from stock, we will contact you by email to ask how you wish to proceed. You will have the option to wait until the products are available from stock, or cancel your order.
Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us once payment has been received, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have already cancelled it in accordance with the provisions below (see Cancellations and returns).
Prices and payment
The prices of products advertised for sale on the Site are as set out on the Site. All prices are in sterling (£) inclusive of VAT where applicable, but exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges, where applicable, are clearly displayed when you view the items you have selected within your basket. Delivery charges will be automatically calculated and added to your order. Prices and delivery charges displayed are valid and effective only within mainland UK.
Prices may change at any time prior to (but not after) acceptance of your order.
We cannot accept your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards, by completing the relevant details on the checkout page.
By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on the Site, we will contact you by email to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. Unless we have already confirmed despatch of your order, we will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
Deliveries to mainland Great Britain only.
Subject to availability, we will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the products you have ordered as soon as possible after your order is accepted by us. Our policy is to despatch goods within 7 days of the order being received for goods that are in stock.
We will deliver directly to the address specified in your order. We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding bank and public holidays), normally between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified. Certain deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt.
Deliveries will be made to your door. We are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of products ordered.
Once delivered, the products ordered will become your property (provided they have been paid for in full) and your responsibility and, except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
Cancellations and returns
Except in relation to the products specified in the next paragraph, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the products are delivered to you, and up to 7 days afterwards. You may do so either by notifying us (see How to contact us), giving us your full name, address and order reference or, alternatively, by returning the products, in accordance with the provisions below
You do not need to give any reason for cancelling your order, but a brief explanation will help us improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel your order, any sum debited by us from your credit/debit card will be refunded in full.
Where you decide to cancel an order after we have despatched the products, you will be under a duty to return them to us, at your own risk and cost. All such products should be returned within 14 days of you cancelling your order (where you choose to cancel by notifying us) and, in any event, no later than 28 days after the products have been delivered to you. Until such time as they are returned, you must retain possession of the products and take reasonable care of them. You should return the products to us unused and as new, whilst maintaining a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them), with the original product packaging, by one of the following means: Goods received which have been opened, used or damaged will not be accepted and refunds will not be made. Returned items must be suitably packed and labelled and be returned for the attention of Try It Club Custumer Services. We strongly recommend that you retain proof of dispatch as in the event of loss or damage during return transit we cannot provide any compensation
Our policy on cancellations and returns does not affect your legal rights.
If any product you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a product is faulty, you should notify us (see How to contact us ) to arrange for the return of the product (the cost of postage of which we will refund).
Unit 2a Hoo Industrial Estate
Tel: 01634 257150
Our policy on faulty products does not affect your legal rights.